Account Executive, Product
You’re a natural people person who is as comfortable working with clients as with internal stakeholders (including executives); you’re excited to become an expert and to share your knowledge; you’re an energized and organized self-starter; you’re an excellent communicator; you’re highly analytical and you have a track record for improving the processes and organizations around you.
- Lead discussions with strategic customers, and provide the Sales team with tools and training to qualify potential leads.
- Deeply understand the sales process for your specific product.
- Serve as both an internal and customer-facing expert on a Stripe software product.
- Gather and build on Stripe’s wide-ranging payments expertise to create product narratives supported by rigorous analysis.
- Synthesize and relay customer feedback and our findings to inform Stripe’s product roadmap.
- At least 7+ years of client facing experience at a leading technology, payments or management consulting firm.
- Experience presenting to senior business leaders.
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in French and English.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.