Help Stripe win new users.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business with upper mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for upper middle market and enterprise companies
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients.
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and financial analyses.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products.
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in technology.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.