Account Executive, LATAM
As an Account Executive at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Stripe users. You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with large mid-market companies, as well as enterprise organizations. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decision. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential prospective users and develop outbound strategies
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for mid-market and key strategic startups
- Be responsible for developing the strategy for your vertical
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to grasp highly technical topics
- Ability to speak and write Spanish and Portuguese fluently as this role primarily deals with our LATAM users
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- Fluency in English
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.