Account Executive, Enterprise
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with upper middle market and enterprise companies. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decisions. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business with upper middle market and enterprise companies in France
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for upper middle market and enterprise companies
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and financial analyses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
- Build a compelling partner strategy for your key accounts, engage with the channel team and lead the joint sales approach.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Ability to understand technical requirements, craft solutions across multiple products and to work with Sales Engineers/Solutions Architects
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and/or eCommerce
- Strong customer focus
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.