Account Executive, Existing Business
What you’ll achieve:
- Work with existing Stripe customers to develop and execute long-term sales strategies to expand Stripe’s revenue
- Own the full sales cycle, from business case development, to deal structuring and negotiating, to close
- Drive deal strategy and commercial negotiations for large, complex renewals
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders within your book of business
- Be responsible for account mapping and coordinating effective meetings with the appropriate external stakeholders expanding the customer relationship
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process and help shape the Stripe sales culture
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.