The Account Associate team is a highly consultative group that manages relationships with and is responsible for the growth and retention of Stripe’s largest and fastest growing Startup and SMB customers. As an Account Associate, you’ll identify opportunities for our clients to get the most out of Stripe by quickly understanding our clients’ needs, managing upsell and renewal opportunities, and driving end-to-end campaigns to increase adoption of Stripe’s offering. We’re looking for a well-rounded strategic operator who can build strong relationships with Stripe’s clients and manage projects to engage with customers at scale.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and implement strategies for driving product adoption and client retention at scale among existing Stripe customers
- Solve complex client needs and work across product, sales, risk, and operations teams to improve our product
- Manage contract renewals and lead commercial negotiations with our clients
- Retain and increase revenue and market share with existing accounts
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to understand complex technical ecosystems and build great relationships with technical customers
- Ability to drive upsell opportunities for additional Stripe products in long-term, consultative engagements
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing and cost considerations
- Experience managing projects with input from cross-functional teams
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Ability and motivation to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role at a high growth technology company
- Experience with Excel and SQL, or a willingness to learn
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.