The Account Associate team is a highly consultative sales team that is responsible for the growth and retention of Stripe’s largest and fastest growing Startup and SMB customers. As an Account Associate, you’ll identify new opportunities for our clients to get the most out of Stripe by quickly understanding our clients’ needs, execute scaled sales strategies to close upsell and renewals with existing Stripe customers, and drive end-to-end campaigns to increase adoption of Stripe’s offering.
We’re looking for a well-rounded strategic seller who can build strong relationships with Stripe’s clients and manage high velocity deal cycles. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Own contract renewals and lead commercial negotiations to increase and retain existing customer revenue and Stripe market share
- Develop and implement full sales cycle strategies for driving product adoption, net new product sales, and client retention at scale among existing Stripe customers
- Solve complex client needs and work across product, sales, risk, and operations teams to improve our product
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing/sales role
- Ability to understand complex technical ecosystems and build great relationships with technical customers
- Ability to drive and close upsell opportunities for additional Stripe products in long-term, consultative engagements
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing and cost considerations
- Experience managing projects with input from cross-functional teams
- A knack for working well with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability and motivation to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in a sales and/or customer-facing role at a high growth technology company
- Experience with Excel and SQL, or a willingness to learn
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.