Issuer Partner Manager (Europe)
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global card payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally. Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe.
We’re looking for someone to join the Financial Partnerships team to build out a new program to strengthen our engagement with large strategic card issuers across the region. This role will be based in London.
- Oversee identification, negotiation and execution of partnership opportunities with card issuers, networks, and authentication providers, with an initial focus on Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) partnerships.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key issuer partners in Europe.
- Build and scale partnership strategies and commercial structures to enable improved authentication, acceptance, and dispute experiences for Stripe’s users.
- Collaborate with our Payment Operations & Engineering organizations to enable new products with our financial partners.
- Join a fast growing and high-impact team to build the universal payments infrastructure of the Internet through partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of experience working with card issuers and payment networks.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
You should include these in your application:
- A link to relevant online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn) and your resume.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.