MBA Intern: Revenue Operations
Tackle difficult problems with rewarding solutions at Stripe
The Revenue Operations team supports Stripe’s mission to Increase the GDP of the Internet by empowering the Sales Organization to achieve their goals. As a trusted partner our goal is to build the operational skeleton for the Sales organization, building a business that’s scalable and predictable and will allow us to quickly scale across geographies and territories.
We are looking to hire MBA interns to focus on Data Intelligence and Project Management opportunities.
As a Revenue Operations intern you may find yourself:
- Being accountable for driving productivity-related projects, to include being directly responsible for marshaling the cross-functional support and resources needed to accomplish your goals
- Developing strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- Documenting business processes and establishing long-term governance mechanisms to support productivity-related programs over the long term.
- Working closely with the Sales Strategy & Operations team to identify important questions and answer them with data
- Automate reporting and visualization of Sales metrics in Tableau
- Ensuring quality of data and accuracy of downstream reporting through precise attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communication
- Experience in product, project, or program management, taking initiatives from conception to launch
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet or software company
Nice to haves
- Experience in business process improvement
- Experience working with sales teams and KPIs
- Experience in the payments space
- Experience in building data dashboards and/or analyzing large data sets to solve problems
- Experience with Tableau, SQL and Salesforce
- Good knowledge of statistics
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.