This page describes the set of options available on each financial report. These include:
- Filters to select the data to view, including date range, currency, and connect accounts.
- Subscription preferences to notify you when new data is ready.
When loading the page, the reports default to displaying data for the prior month. You can select previous months, current month-to-date, or customize the date range to specific dates. Selected dates are inclusive. For example, if you choose a date range of –, it includes data from the beginning of the day on (12:00am) through the end of the day on (11:59pm) in the selected time zone.
Time zone customization
You can view financial reports based on either your Stripe account’s time zone or Coordinated Universal time (UTC). This selection affects both how the date range setting filters the report, and how dates and times contained within the report are presented.
You can update your account’s time zone on the Account information page within settings in the Dashboard.
Stripe computes all your data on a daily basis beginning at 12:00am UTC. The data for each day is defined as account activity that takes place between 12:00am UTC and 11:59pm UTC.
Financial reports tab
|Balance||Within 12 hours|
|Payout reconciliation||Within 12 hours|
For example, all account activity on (from 12:00am to 11:59pm UTC) is available in the Balance financial reports tab by at 12:00pm UTC.
If your account has multiple settlement currencies, you can view reports for each currency separately using the currency selector.
Express and Custom Connect platforms often need visibility into funds and transactions within their connected accounts in addition to their platform activity. When viewing a report as the platform account, you can toggle between viewing data:
- For the platform account only
- For all the platform’s Custom and Express connected accounts (summary reports sum the data across all connected accounts, while itemized reports include relevant rows for all connected accounts)
- For a single connected account
To view reporting for a single connected account:
- Go to the Connect Accounts page and search for the account you want.
- Click on the account’s name to go to the account detail page.
- Click the View financial reports button at the top of the Activity section.
If you are frequently downloading the same report, you can schedule report downloads to occur on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. You can access your scheduling preferences from the control panel alongside the report filters. Select the desired frequency and columns for each report, and you will receive an email notification when the report is ready to be downloaded.