After completing five live transactions, become a Verified Partner to access the new Marketing Toolkit. This toolkit includes co-marketing resources that are customizable and co-branded to help you explain Stripe to your customers, enable your sales, marketing, and support teams, and more closely align our brands. This toolkit includes customizable, co-branded resources that:
- Help you explain Stripe to your customers with messaging and prebuilt content
- Enable your sales, marketing, and support teams with one pagers and product narratives
- Increase customer confidence by aligning our brands with our co-marketing brand guide
These resources can help you launch any new Stripe product, improve conversion and usage of your Stripe integration, and increase the efficiency of your teams. Verify your Stripe integration to access these resources.
You may invite many team members and assign roles (like “developer” for testing) from the Dashboard directly. You can assign many team members to the same role by separating email addresses with commas. Additionally, your business can use an identity provider for Single Sign-On to the platform account. If you’re interested in this feature, speak to your Stripe point of contact to discuss further.
- https://support.stripe.com/ is useful for finding answers to common questions of all types.
- https://stripe.com/docs is where you’ll find all of Stripe’s technical documentation. Use the navigation bar on the left and the search bar at the top of the page to find what you’re looking for.
- https://stripe.com/docs/api is the API reference that details all of the parameters and endpoints available.
In addition to the Project Management Guide you’ve received, Stripe provides several key checklists you can use to validate that your integration is healthy and progressing well.
- The Go Live Checklist provides the steps for making sure your account is production ready.
- The Development Checklist takes you through the technical checks you should consider before going live.
- The Website Checklist has important information about checks to conform with card network guidelines and overall best practices for e-commerce.
- Official Stripe Client Libraries - This includes all official front end and server-side libraries.
- Stripe CLI—A command line tool to help build, manage, and test your integration. It simplifies the testing of webhooks, events, and API calls.
- Rate Limits—This document provides best practices for handling rate limiting gracefully and how to mitigate the common causes.
- Error Handling—This guide provides important information for building a robust and error tolerant integration.
- Stripe Developers YouTube Channel—Live demos, code walkthroughs, and interviews for developers to try out Stripe.
- Stripe Samples—Sample integrations built by Stripe.
- Stripe Developer Resources—More demos and open source projects built by Stripe.
- Stripe Postman Collection—Postman collection with Standard Connect-specific API requests to test your integration