Stripe payment processing bonus
- After you spend your first $5,000 on the Stripe Corporate Card and pay off your statement balance for those purchases, you are eligible for the Stripe processing bonus. We will waive the network fees for future card payment processing associated with your Stripe account (or, for Interchange-Plus pricing users, issue a statement credit) for up to $50,000 in card transactions processed through Stripe within your first year after accepting the Payment Processing Bonus.
- This fee waiver (or statement credit, as applicable) will be available to you for one year from the date that you accept the Payment Processing Bonus in your Stripe Dashboard. If you process less than $50,000 in card payments through Stripe within the one-year period, your Payment Processing Bonus will not carry over. Additionally, the fee waiver/statement credit only applies to network fees for card processing. The fee waiver/statement credit does not apply to disputes, reversals, or fines assessed to your Stripe account, or fees for non-card processing.
Cash back rewards
- You will earn 2% cash back for your top two categories of spend and 1% cash back for everything else in any given statement cycle.
- You’ll automatically start earning these rewards on every transaction.
- We’ll automatically apply your Available Rewards balance as a credit on your monthly statement.
- You’ll need to be logged into your Stripe account in order to access the partner benefits overview, but you can begin using these benefits immediately.
- Frequent top categories from our beta users include software, airlines, hotels, restaurants, ground transportation, and more! We determine the category of a particular purchase by the category code assigned to the merchant by its bank or processor. Some similar category codes are grouped together to ensure that you get 2% where it matters most. For example, eating places, fast food restaurants, bakeries, and drinking places are all grouped into a single “Restaurants” category.
- For additional details, see category groupings and the Stripe Rewards Program Agreement.
You can learn more about the payment processing bonus and cash back rewards on our support site.
Additional rewards from our Partners
Now that you’re more familiar with rewards and benefits on your Stripe Corporate Card, you may want to read more about: