- Where can I use the Stripe Corporate Card?
You can use the Stripe Corporate Card anywhere that accepts Visa credit cards.
- Who issues the Stripe Corporate Card?
Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC) issues the Stripe Corporate Card.
- Does applying for the Stripe Corporate Card affect my personal credit rating?
No. Your personal credit rating isn’t affected by applying for the Stripe Corporate Card, regardless of the outcome of your application.
- Am I personally liable for purchases made on the card?
No. Only your business is liable for purchases made on the Stripe Corporate Card.
- How can I qualify for the Stripe Corporate Card?
Eligibility is based on a combination of factors, including your payment volume, your history on Stripe, and your bank account history. After requesting an invitation to the beta, US businesses will receive an email invitation to apply for a Stripe Corporate Card.
- How is my company’s credit limit determined?
Your Stripe payment volume and bank account history determine your company’s credit limit. As your business grows, your credit line can grow as well.
- Can I sign up for the Stripe Corporate Card even if I don’t use Stripe for payments?
Yes. We’ll just need to collect some information from you and your business. Head here to request an invitation.
- What is the pricing for the Stripe Corporate Card?
The Stripe Corporate Card is free to use. There is no periodic interest, because you pay your statement balance in full each month, and there are no other fees of any kind associated with using the Stripe Corporate Card (e.g., no annual fees, no foreign transaction fees, no late payment fees, and no additional card or card replacement fees).
- What are the rewards on the Stripe Corporate Card?
You’ll earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every business purchase you make with the Stripe Corporate Card. We also have additional cash back rewards and other offers with a number of partners. We’ll automatically apply your cash back in the form of a credit on your monthly statement, ensuring that your cash back rewards never go to waste. For additional details, see the Stripe Rewards Program Agreement.
- How can I redeem my cash back rewards?
You’ll earn 1.5% cash back for all your business spend, which immediately appears in your Pending Rewards balance. Your Pending Rewards balance moves to your Available Rewards balance when your billing cycle closes. We’ll automatically apply your Available Rewards balance as a credit on your statement each month.
- Can I use my Stripe Corporate Card with Apple Pay and Google Pay?
Yes. You can use your Stripe Corporate Card to pay with Apple Pay and Google Pay using the card details in your Dashboard.
- Can I carry a balance on the Stripe Corporate Card?
No, you must pay off your statement balance in full each month.
- How do I pay my bill?
Within seven days after we deliver your statement, we automatically debit your bank account for the full statement balance owed across all of your Stripe Corporate Cards. You can update your bank account in your settings at anytime.
- What is the billing cycle on Stripe Corporate Card?
The Stripe Corporate Card supports monthly billing cycles from the 1st through the 28th of each month. For example, if you sign up on September 15, your first billing cycle ends on October 15. If you sign up on September 30, your first billing cycle ends on October 28.
- What spend controls do I have access to?
You can block specific merchant categories, create vendor-specific cards, and set overall and card-specific spending limits as well as spending limits per transaction, day, week, month, or year.
- How does Stripe help with receipt tracking?
From your settings, you can set the threshold dollar amount that your company requires receipts for (by default, it’s set to 75 USD). We’ll then send text messages to any cardholders who have a transaction over that amount, reminding them to submit their receipts. Cardholders can attach receipts to transactions in one of three ways, and we’ll automatically reconcile receipts to the correct transaction:
- Upload using the Stripe Dashboard
- Reply to one of our reminder texts with a photo
- Forward an email receipt to email@example.com from the email associated with your Stripe account
- What accounting and expensing integrations does the Stripe Corporate Card have?
- Am I protected from fraudulent transactions?
Your business is protected from responsibility for fraudulent transactions with the Stripe Corporate Card. At anytime, your cardholders can report a card as lost or stolen in the Stripe Dashboard and dispute any fraudulent transactions that have posted. Any cards reported as lost or stolen are frozen immediately, and after the dispute process is complete, your account is credited for any disputed transactions determined to be fraudulent.
- What’s the difference between Stripe Issuing and Stripe Corporate Card?
Stripe Corporate Card enables your company to receive corporate credit cards to pay for business expenses. Your business can instantly provision cards, manage your company’s spending in real-time and get cash back on your purchases.
Stripe Issuing is the underlying infrastructure that enables your businesses to issue and manage their own payment cards. Issuing can support a variety of commercial use cases.