The self-serve portal is a secure, Stripe-hosted page that lets your customers manage their subscriptions and billing details.
The portal provides subscription and billing management features that allow your customers to:
- Update subscriptions, including upgrading and downgrading their subscriptions
- Cancel subscriptions, immediately or at the end of a billing period
- Update payment methods like adding and removing cards
- View billing history and download invoices
With the self-serve portal, you can provide subscription and billing management functionality to your customers without building it yourself. After you configure and integrate the portal, customers are redirected to a co-branded dashboard where they can modify their subscriptions and billing details. See the integration guide to get started.
The self-serve portal’s product roadmap includes adding new features that improve the experience for your customers and support for additional business models beyond current limitations. Features that are currently being scoped as part of the product roadmap are:
- Updating subscriptions with multiple quantities, multiple products, tiered pricing, and metered billing
- Email authentication so that customers may visit the portal using a static URL
- Support for updating more billing details such as billing & shipping addresses
- Programmatic access for modifying an account’s portal configuration for users of Stripe Connect
Thank you! We'll be in touch soon.
Was this page helpful?